Thursday, May 12, 2011

Random Survey

50 Things About Me Survey

Have fun answering this cool survey!

1. What is your best friends name?I have a few...Lauren, Paul, Michael and Joseph
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?Umm...Blue
3. What are you listening to right now?The whirr of my computer as I type
4. Whats your favorite number?27
5. What was the last thing you ate?Toast :D
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?Cobalt Blue
7. How is the weather right now?I don't know, it's dark outside, but I don't hear wind or rain, so that's a good thing.
8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?Lauren
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?Eyes
10. Do you have a significant other?Nope...sadly not
11. Favorite TV show?SUPERNATURAL!!
12. Siblings?One bambi child
13. Height?Mine or hers...I'm 5"5', taller that HP don't you know, she is 5"3
14. Hair color?Brown
15. Eye Color?Brown
16. Do you wear contacts?Nope, Glecks though
17. Favorite Holiday?Christmas, but not when it's actually happening
18. Month?September, beginning of Autumn and birthday month in my house
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?Yup
20. What was the last movie you watched?Iron Man
21. Favorite Day of the Year?September 27th
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?Maybe...
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?Nope...haha...that would be disastrous...
24. Hugs or Kisses?Hugs
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?Vanilla
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?If they choose to
27. Who is most likely to respond?Noone
28. Who is least likely to respond?Noone
29. What books are you reading?El porque de las cosas, Orlando and Spanish Civil War
30. Piercings?None, I don't like the idea of having extra holes in my body
31. Favorite movies?Many, many titles
32. Favorite football Team?Celtic FC
33. what were u doing before this?Talking to my sister
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?Salted - less calories :P
37. Dogs or cats?Dogs
38. Favorite flower?Bluebells and Heather
39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?Umm...maybe
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?Of course...
41. Have you ever loved someone?Not really.
42. Who would you like to see right now?My friends, or Misha Collins - that would be fab
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?Didn't go to Kindergarten since I'm Scottish but I do still have a best friend from Playgroup which is the equivalent
44. Have you ever fired a gun?Does a BB gun count?
45. Do you like to travel by plane?I love it
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?Right, but I'm practising being ambidextrous
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?3
48. Are you missing someone?A lot of people
49. Do you have a Tattoo?Nope
50. Anybody on myspace that you'd go on a date with?Maybe, I don't know everyone on myspace
Take this survey

No comments:

Post a Comment