Thursday, July 21, 2011

30 Day TV Challenge - Day 5

Day 5 - Favourite Crime show

I don't really watch many shows that fall into this category.  Sure I've seen a lot of CSI and its off-spring as they are always on TV, but the only ones I 'watch' are Castle and Criminal Minds.

I really enjoy Criminal Minds.  I enjoy the way that it centres on how to catch a criminal through the profiles and how certain types of crimes are only, usually performed by certain types of people.  I also really like the bond that the team share.  The relationship between Morgan and 'baby girl' Garcia is very sweet.

Castle is also very enjoyable.  It starts Nathan Fillion whom I know through Firefly and Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog, as Richard Castle - a successful crime novelist who, due to connections with the mayor shadows Detective Beckett as research for his new novel series Nikki Heat.  This is very much a comedy/crime/drama with the crimes becoming almost just the background for the character development and a 'will they, won't they' relationship with Beckett and Castle.


This post is now coming to an end because I really don't have much to say about this genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment