Saturday, July 09, 2011

30 Day TV Challenge - Day 2

Day 2 - Least favourite TV show

My least favourite TV show.  Hmm...this seems as though it should have an obvious answer, but as I said in the first of these posts I tend to like everything I watch no matter how dire it is.

I have decided.  My lest favourite show is *drumroll*...Everwood.

After E4 introduced me to the Gilmore Girls and I liked I decided to move onto their other 'daytime' programming.  And Everwood seemed an obvious next step.  The show centres around the lives of the Brown and Abott families living in a fictional small town called Everwood in Colorado.  Ephram Brown is a piano prodigy and used to living in New York.  His father Dr Brown was a noted nuero-surgeon and after his wife's tragic death (which takes place before the first episode, so this information is not a spoiler) moves his family here, with much reluctance and gnashing of teeth.
Don't get me wrong I do like this show.  But it makes me really depressed as a lot of the episodes deal with death, medical problems or unrequited love.  I have found myself crying through the end credits more than once.  

No comments:

Post a Comment