Monday, June 27, 2011

Year Abroad: 1 - Intro :)

I'm jetting off in late September to start what should be one of the most exciting/terrifying/awesome/terrifying/ican'twaittogoomgwhyisitsolongaway times of my life.

I'm going to be going abroad as a language assistant, but as my school teaches a lot of subjects in English this means I will be teaching in many different subjects providing the 'native' English tongue.
 
The town where I'm headed is seemingly in the middle of nowehere in the Jaen province of Andalucia, Spain.  It only has a population of 16,000 people but it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its history and architecture.

This post is basically to say that I will be trying throughout my time away to write a truthful account of my time in Baeza, with all its ups and downs.    

No comments:

Post a Comment